Ripple Fitness is a Mobile Personal Training & Bootcamp Company. 

We deliver the very best in Personal Training and Bootcamps from Brisbane through to Logan! Yes, We Come To You!

Our Rip Fit Trainers are fun, challenging and results driven! We customise every program and design it based on your needs and lifestyle (because we know everyone is different!)

We provide real world REULTS by utilising accountability, support and hard work. We make exercise fun and help people achieve all the health and fitness goals they're after!

The Ripple Effect Series!

Friday, March 15, 2013 1:46 AM


Ripple Fitness expanded like crazy last year! When I started the business back in my university days, I had no idea that it would grow into what it is today. We are now helping hundreds of people achieve their health and fitness goals! 
 
Last year, we saw an enormous amount of growth in such a short period of time and most of that was thanks to you! Yes you! Word of mouth is very powerful and you've done your fair share of passing the word on to your friends. So firstly, from the team here at Ripple Fitness - Thank you! 
 
Today is a pretty exciting milestone because today I am finally (After about 4 years!!) launching the "Ripple Effect" series! I'm super pumped because it's something I've been wanting to do for so long now! 

Here's how I would sum the "Ripple Effect" series up - "I want to take ALL my health and fitness knowledge, education and experience that I've accumulated over the last 8 years, spent thousands upon thousands of dollars going to courses, researching, putting myself through University and I want to plant ALL that information right into that head of yours"

Am I crazy? Perhaps.. Would other trainers out there be giving all there stuff away? Probably not.. But I don't care. I've only got one lifetime on this planet and it's about time I started stepping it up a notch! 

You see, I strongly believe we have the BEST Bootcamps in Brisbane. I also believe we have the right Nutrition information for people to get results. What I believe we are lacking is a top notch educational program that our clients  can follow to achieve maximum results! 

I've spent the last 8 years telling people what to eat, how to train, when to train, when to sleep, what supplements to take etc etc. and do you know how many people actually follow my advice?? About 20% And do you know how many people actually get AMAZING results?? Funnily enough - THAT SAME 20%!  My mission is to help the other 80% follow through on there goals to achieve success! 

It's time I started teaching you how the 20% get AMAZING results and why the other 80% don't. An example of the topics include: 

Why vegetables are good for you and a detailed break down into the super vegetables
What supplements you should be taking and why
Why and how stress makes you fat! 
Why sleep is important for losing weight
What exercises maximise fat burning? 
How to successfully change your bad habits
Why 21st century foods are making you fatter and dumber

This is just the tip of the ice-burg ladies and gentlemen. I believe the education side of Ripple Fitness is really going to BOOST your results and overall well-being. If you follow along, take in what we say and then IMPLEMENT! There is no reason why you can't have the ideal body you desire!

I'll be making the "Ripple Effect" series a regular ongoing thing. You'll get new topics every 2 weeks or so (We are not one of those companies that will send you something every 2nd day! How annoying is that!) 

At Ripple Fitness, we are about changing your lifestyle to increase your health, wellbeing, fitness and life! We are not about quick fix solutions.. If you're after the quick fix, you won't find it here.. Let's be realistic - how many times have you tried the "quick fix" and ended up worse than when you started?? My bet is quite a bit! That time is over.. It's time for some hard work, dedication and consistency! 

Strap in and hold on! 

Create the Ripple Effect! 

Yours in Health & Fitness
Dale White
Head Trainer & Exercise Scientist